Clark Wire and Cable’s HFCTP is a precision engineered SMPTE 311M cable designed for use in portable, studio or hostile environment applications. With two single-mode fibers for multiplexed video, audio and data, the HFCTP delivers exceptionally low-loss for HD camera to CCU interconnects. All copper conductors are insulated with a polyethylene dielectric for exceptional heat and current leakage resistance. For added durability, the two single-mode fiber elements are coated with a high tensile strength CPE tight buffer that achieves three times the tensile strength as compared to typical PVC tight buffer compounds. The outer jacket is extruded from a flexible and abrasion resistant TPE compound that is suitable for use in studio or outdoor environments.
- 9.2 mm Low-Profile Diameter - thin-profile for portable applications
- Extra-Flexible & Abrasion Resistant - suitable for use in studio or remote environments
- Low-Loss 9u Single-Mode Fiber- high-bandwidth, low-loss type fiber for high data rates
- Directional Arrow on Jacket- designates plug end for proper termination and installation
- SMPTE 311M-2009 Compliant - meets or exceeds specifications in latest SMPTE revision
- High Tensile Strength Tight Buffer - tripple the tensile strength for added durability
- For Remote, ENG and Studio Use - durable and flexible design for multiple applications