The TV7511DR is a precision RG11 triaxial cable for digital or analog camera applications. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7511DR features a gas-injected dielectric, a 3GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75 ohm characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 14AWG solid bare copper for the lowest available attentuation in a triaxial cable. UL listed CMR, the TV7511DR can be permanantly installed in enviroments that require riser rated cables.
- Low-Loss RG11 Size - low attenution for extended distance applications
- 3 GHz Bandwidth - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Corrosion Resistant Braids - tinned copper protects against oxidization
- UL Listed CMR - riser rated for permanent installation applications