Comprehensive's CHE-HDBT2020 HDBaseT™ extender supports 18G Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@60Hz 2160p and can extend HDMI signals up to 330ft to a compatible display. This TX/RX kit is designed to convert a full HDMI signal to a standard HDBaseT™ signal which can be conveniently transmitted over a single Ethernet (Cat5e or higher) cable. It also supports bi-directional POH so there is no need to run additional power. The kit also includes two IR receivers and two transmitters, allowing for bidirectional infrared control of a connected HDMI source and display.
Comprehensive's CHE-HDBT2020 HDBaseT™ Extender Kit is perfect for showroom displays, lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 3 Year Warranty.
Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ Extender Kit is perfect for showroom displays, lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 3 Year Hassle-Free Warranty.
- Transmission Distance (Cat6): 4K60 444 up to 230ft, 1080p 60 up to 330ft
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
- Video Resolutions up to 4K@60KHz (YUV 444)
- Bi-Directional POH; either TX or RX is powered by included power supply
- 10-bit HDR pass through
- HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
- CEC bypass
- LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
- Kit includes Transmitter and Receiver
- RoHS Certified
- 3 Year Warranty