Extend 4K HDMI, Audio & USB Signals up to 330ft
Comprehensive’s CHE-HDBTWP110K Wall Plate Extender kit is an HDMI and VGA switch with audio embedding and HDBaseT output. This Transmitter can send uncompressed high-definition video/ audio over a single cable up to 330ft at 1080p@60Hz. The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) for distance of 230 ft and the VGA input supports resolutions up to 1920x1200. This single gang wall plate is designed for use with U.S. single-gang sized enclosures.
Auto-Switch Video Ports and Hot-Pluggable Connection Makes Connecting Easy
Automatic input detection between the HDMI and VGA inputs with hot plug detection is supported, enabling easy, hands-free operation. A multi-function button on the face of the unit provides access to information OSD as well as allowing manual input selection when preferred or necessary.
PoH (Power Over HDBaseT) Capability Means Additional Flexibility
This Transmitter may be powered locally or via 48V PoH from the HDBaseT Receiver (PSE), which allows for greater flexibility in installations.
Versatility and Control at Your Fingertips
The unit can be controlled via the front panel button with OSD, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232 making it exceptionally versatile. When connected to the Receiver, additional functionality such as EDID management, HDCP management and basic signal event automation (via RS-232 or CEC) also becomes accessible.
Quality You Can Count On
Since 1974, Comprehensive has been manufacturing the highest quality commercial grade solutions for AV and IT professionals. The CHE-HDBTWP110K extender kit continues that tradition with high end materials, components and quality control to ensure years of worry-free use.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI, VGA with 3.5mm mini-jack audio input
- Wall plate is designed for US one-gang sized enclosures
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports VGA input resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Analog stereo audio may be embedded with VGA or HDMI source
- HDBaseT output supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) with automatic color space conversion of 4K@50/60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) or 4K@any (10/12-bit) sources
- Simultaneous transmission of uncompressed video, audio and data over a single 100m/328ft Cat.5e/6/7 cable at 1080p/60 and 70m/230ft at 4K
- Supports CEC bypass
- User activated information OSD
- Unit may be powered locally or via 48V PoH from the HDBaseT Receiver (PSE)
- Supports manual input selection or automatic input selection with hot plug detection
- Basic signal event automation (via RS-232 or CEC w/ compatible Receiver)
- USB port supports firmware update and powering of 5V/500mA devices
- Front panel LEDs indicate HDCP mode, input source, and power
- Controllable via a multi-function front panel button with OSD, or via WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232
- 1-Gang Wall plate is designed for US one-gang sized enclosures
- TAA Compliant
- 3 Year Warranty