Comprehensive's CRP-HD202 is an HDMI 2.0 in-line extender designed to transfer HDMI signals over longer distances. By using the extenders, users can access to uncompressed HD featuring a maximum bandwidth up to 18Gbps. The lightweight yet durable casing makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
Comprehensive's HDMI 2.0 in-line extender is perfect for showroom displays, lecture halls, retail sales displays, and anywhere in between. All components are RoHS Compliant and come with a 3 Year Hassle-Free Warranty.
- HDMI 2.0 signal extension
- Bandwidth frequency range up to 25 MHz (600 MHz pixel clock frequency)
- 16bit Full HD 1080P 60Hz, Full 3D,8bit4Kx2K
- 60Hz video; supports low power, Energy Star standards
- Uses standard HDMI A-type connector
- Shell Material: Zinc Alloy
- Operating current range: 120mA-1420mA