Comprehensive's Standard Series 18G HDMI 2.0 High Speed Cables with Ethernet combine High Speed HD performance and great value without sacrificing reliability. These cables provide High Definition video, multi-channel audio and network connectivity all in one cable at a great price! Perfect for education, government, residential or any application where staying on budget is of primary importance.
These Standard Series HDMI 2.0 Cables are available in lengths up to 15ft and feature speeds of up to 18Gbps, 4k@60 (4:4:4) resolution support, Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master audio, and an audio return channel. These high value HDMI cables also have included bi-directional Ethernet capability built in for networking applications without having to use additional wires.
Comprehensive's Standard Series 18G HDMI 2.0 High Speed Cables are UL Listed, ATC certified, RoHS Compliant and are covered under our Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of worry-free performance.
- UltraHD 4K@60 (4:4:4) Deep Color Sampling (4096x2160p)
- 18Gbps High Speed (End to End)
- 30 AWG Construction
- 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Supports CEC Extension commands and functions, HDMI Ethernet channel and ARC features
- Up to 32 audio channels (LPCM)
- Supports 21:9 wide angle video aspect ratio
- Multi-Stream Audio (up to 4)
- Molded 24k Gold Plated HDMI male connectors on each end
- ATC Certified
- Triple Shielded
- UL listed and RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty