Comprehensive's Category 6 Keystone Jacks are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition. The keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz. Jacks are available in 6 colors to match housing or allow color-coded designation port in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50Âµ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Type: Panel-type Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- Termination: 110/KRONE IDC horizontal punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Supports Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 6 requirement
- Includes two plastic strain relief caps for IDC
- Use with any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel
- Complies with FCC Part 68