Active learning environment is defined as a flexible space that can be reconfigured quickly for a wide variety of teaching methods. Many colleges are forced to define classrooms and class scheduling based on how a room is furnished. With traditional general purpose furniture, this can be very limiting.
- Most leg room of any table in this category (see CAD PDF)
- Add locking wheels for increased portability
- Offering wide range of tabletop power options for laptops and mobile devices
- Available in four widths (72", 60", 36" and 30") and two depths (20" and 24")
- Mini-cable tray is standard for wire management