The Cabinet Vent is ideal for less demanding ventilation of cabinets and enclosures. It is self contained so there is no tubing or other multi-part contraptions to deal with. It features a top-quality brushless fan for low noise and long life. It can be configured to pull air out of a cabinet (default and recommended configuration) or push air into the cabinet by easily reversing the fan. The unit is very easily installed and is powered with DC voltage and when used with our Universal Power Supplies, can be run silently or more aggressively depending on the application.A general rule of thumb is that if a computer is involved (housed in a cabinet), you should utilize at least a HiFlo Lite (VS-HSL). A computer may be a PC or components that are microprocessor based and create significant heat. This includes: media servers, DVRs, game consoles, some blu-ray players, etc.
- Quiet and Efficient Operation
- Aggressively Circulates Air in a Cabinet or Enclosure
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Uses Variable Voltage Power Supply to Adjust Fan Speed based on the Application
- Compatible with the Temperature Controllers for Automated Control (TC-BSC, TC-ALT and TC-AC)