USB Type C Male to HDMI USB 3.0 and USB Type C Adapter
- HDMI Port: Connect a Type-C equipped computer or smartphone to a monitor, TV or projector with HDMI input at resolution up to 4K/2K30Hz.
- USB 3.0 Type-A Port: The USB 3.0 Type-A port allows you to connect external peripherals, such as portable hard drives, keyboard or mouse with a high-speed data transmission rate up to 5Gbps.
- USB Type-C Charging Port: This USB-C port is designed to supply power for your Type-C equipped laptop or smartphone.
- USB-C connected devices must support DP Alt Mode or ThunderboltTM 3 connector.
- USB Type-C features a smaller and reversible connector that makes it easier to plug in.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB Type-C support a variety of different protocols using “alternate modes,” which allows you to have adapters that can output HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, or other types of connections from that single USB port.