The HDMI 18Gbps Audio Extractor can extract audio signals from any HDMI compliant source to digital optical or analog stereo L/R audio outputs. Both the input and output HDMI support resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz. This product supports 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through and HDMI high resolution digital audio formats bypass, LPCM 2CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atoms and DTS-HD Master Audio. The audio sampling rate is up to 192kHz. HDCP 2.2 and CEC bypass are supported.
Why Use This Product?
Cost: This audio extractor is a more cost effective solution that supports up to 4K@60Hz resolutions.
Compact Device: This unit is small, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation.
- HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps)
- HDCP 2.2 & DVI compliant
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- Extracts HDMI audio to multi-channel optical (SPDIF) or L/R analog audio
- Optical audio supports LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1 CH, DTS 2/5.1 CH
- Supports HDMI high bit rate (HBR) audio pass through
- Audio sample rates up to 192kHz
- 10bits HDR (High Dynamic Range) pass through
- Supports CEC bypass
Used to extract the audio signal off any HDMI compliant source to digital optical or analog stereo L/R audio out.