Cleerline SSF™ fiber Simplex cable is composed of an OM3 cable with an overall 3.0mm Riser jacket.
Cleerline SSF™ fiber has a patented integral polymeric coating that protects the fiber at the glass level. This provides increased strength and bend insensitivity, creating a fiber that is stronger, safer, and faster to terminate. Cleerline SSF™ fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 multimode and 9/125 Single mode fibers.
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue and durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Bend longevity for 10,000X longer life time than normal fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
- Inter-building and intra-building voice or data communication backbones requiring 3.0mm jacket diameter
- Install in ducts, underground conduits or aerial/lashed