Featuring full support of 18Gbps HDMI, the DH12-200 can split a video signal up to 4k60Hz (4:4:4) to two synchronous outputs, while also providing built-in signal equalization and EDID control.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Up to 4K2K60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCBCR 4:4:4
- VESA format up to QSXGA60Hz
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Built-in equalizer, retiming and driver
- Supports smart EDID control
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation
- Comes with (1) splitter, (1) 5V/1A power adapter & (1) user manual
Why Use This Product?
Resolution: This HDMI splitter is capable of supporting 4K2K60Hz.
Compact Design: This unit is small, lightweight and can easily be hidden out of sight after installation
Added Features/Durability: The HDMI 2.0 splitters provide built-in signal equalization and EDID control. They are built with a durable metal enclosure.
This HDMI splitter is used to split a high resolution video signal up to 4k60Hz (4:4:4) to two HDMI outputs. An example use would be to input one DVD video signal then out to two monitors/displays.