The THBD-210 combines the high bandwidth of HDMI 2.0 with the far transmission distances of HDBaseT, in a customizable wall plate design compact enough to fit on a decora plate. Utilizing a special HDMI-to-HDBaseT conversion processor, the THBW-210 can transmit up to 40 meters, 2160p@60Hz (4K - 18G) - far exceeding the 10.2Gbs limitation of standard HDBaseT hardware. In addition, the THBD-210 features RS232 pass-through and Power over Cable (PoC) to match performance with convenience.
Note:When pairing this transmitter with a Covid receiver product, to achieve 4K60Hz the RBH-220 will be needed. The other receiver products are 4K30Hz max.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4
- Resolutions Up To 2160p@60Hz(4K - 18G)
- Audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- HDBaseT over a single CAT 6/6a cable up to 230ft/70m distance 1080p or 131ft/40m at 4K60Hz
- Fits on a decora wall plate
- PWR/LINK/HDCP indicators
- PoC (Power Over Cable) functionality is supported, either Tx or Rx is powered by a 24V@1A power supply. PoC Power consumption is less than 10W.
- Bi-directional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Bi-directional RS-232 control signal together with the HDMI signal
Why Use This Product?
4K Applications: This HDBaseT transmitter is perfect for high bandwidth applications. It supports up to 4K60Hz over HDBaseT at 131ft.
Wall Plate Design: This transmitter unit comes complete with a 1-gang wall plate design and in several color/finish choices.
Versatility:PoC allows only Tx or Rx to need power. Bi-directional IR and RS-232 provide remote capabilities.
This product can be used in any professional video application to extend video and audio signals from source to displays, speakers or other audio-visual devices.