Active USB Cable, Built in Repeater, A-Male to A-Female, Longer Distances up to 75', Non-Plenum
- No External Power Required (Pulls Power from Source)
- USB A-Male to USB A-Female
- Supports Hi-Speed, 480 Mbps
- PC and Mac Compatible
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- Backward Compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1 Standards
- Plug-and-Play, No Additional Drivers Required
- 16' Cable Ships with Different Form Factor (See Image To The Left)
- Ships with Covid Spear-Head Pull System
Why Use This Product?
Quality: These Covid USB cables are made with premium materials making them durable and reliable for use with any USB 2.0 capable device.
Versatility: These active USB cables support USB 2.0 standards and are backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1 standards.
Distance: Covid's Active USB Cables have built in circuitry allowing for much longer cable runs. These cables are available up to 75ft.
USB 2.0 (Universal Serial Bus) cables, at speeds up to 480 Mbps, are typically utilized in the transmission of data information and power between computers and electronic devices. These cables are used on equipment such as interactive white boards, printers, digital cameras, scanners, and other digital devices.