Cables are pre-terminated multimode fiber optic cables, designed to provide an invisible wiring solution without drilling holes or fishing through walls. CresFiber CLEAR is transparent and measures less than 1mm in diameter, so it installs cleanly along molding and in corners without being seen, perfect for retrofits and historically significant interiors. A single piece of CresFiber CLEAR can be used with fiber transmitters and receivers, while two pieces can be used for products. It is available in 30, 60 and 100ft lengths, pre-terminated on each end with SC type connectors.
- Pre-terminated SC fiber optic cables
- Thin and transparent for ultra inconspicuous installation
- Easily concealed along baseboards and molding
- High-bandwidth, low loss performance for digital AV and control applications
- For use with Crestron HDMI over fiber and other signal distribution systems
- Class 3 rated for installation in walls and ceilings
- Available in 30, 60 and 100 feet lengths