The DM-NAX-2XLRI-1G provides a single-gang wall mount for (2) XLR inputs. The rear of the wall plate features an Ethernet connection for power and DM NAX audio-over-IP (AOIP) networking. The rear panel also features a five-pin line-level audio output for transmitting an audio signal to a Crestron media wall plate (MP-WP-2XLRO-1G and MP-WP-2RCAO-1G).
DM NAX is built on the AES67 standards with additional ease of configuration via a web interface, SIMPL Windows, C#, and/or a RESTful API. It is compatible with DM NVX through the AES67 secondary audio stream and also with third-party AES67 solutions and Dante via the compatibility mode enabled through Dante Controller. Full DSP capabilities are available on the line outputs.
DM NAX takes audio distribution to a whole new level by putting it on the network. The DM-NAX-2XLRI-1G sends and receives DM NAX and AES67 encoded audio over a standard IP network. A single DM NAX system can handle audio distribution between 32 DM NAX devices and supports up to 256 audio output zones. DM NAX devices can seamlessly pull and distribute the audio from DM NVX sources.
Line Level and Microphone Level Support
The front panel XLR connectors of the DM-NAX-2XLRI-1G can be configured for either line level or microphone level input. Each XLR input can be configured to send a +48V phantom power signal to power a connected condenser microphone.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
DSP capabilities such as a 5-band EQ per XLR input and level control of all input and output signal types are available to configure via the web user interface.
Encoder and Decoder Functionality
The DM-NAX-2XLRI-1G can operate as a network AV encoder and decoder. The local input sources on one amplifier can be sent as AoIP streams to DM NAX, Dante, or AES67 capable devices. Simultaneously, the DM-NAX-2XLRI-1G can receive AoIP streams from these same devices and decode them for local output.
- Two XLR input connectors
- Two rear-panel line-level audio outputs
- Single-gang U.S. wall box installation
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) network powered
- Mountable in a standard US electrical box or on a rack rail via included hardware
- Connects directly to a managed network to route to or from other DM NAX® and DM NVX® devices
- Interoperable with Dante® audio networking devices via AES67 compatibility
- Streamlined configuration through a web interface
- Seamless Crestron system integration with Crestron Home® OS and SIMPL Windows programming