The DMC-4K-C-DSP-HDCP2 is an input card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides one DM 8G+®input, with complementary HDMI® pass-through and analog audio outputs. Using a single CAT type twisted pair cable, the DM 8G+input enables the connection of a DM 8G+transmitter, the output of another DM® switcher, or an HDBaseT® certified source, using a single CAT type twisted pair cable.
The DMC-4K-C-DSP-HDCP2 provides all the features of the DMC-4K-C-HDCP2 with the addition of downmixing to enable the simultaneous distribution of multichannel 7.1 surround sound and 2-channel stereo signals. It is recommended for use with surround sound sources to allow the original multichannel signal to be distributed to rooms with surround sound systems, while simultaneously distributing a 2-channel downmix signal to stereo-only rooms and devices.
4K Ultra HD
The DMC-4K-C-DSP-HDCP2 features the latest DM 8G+ technology, providing support for the transport of 4K and Ultra HD video signals. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond1080p and WUXGA.
Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, DigitalMedia 8G+ (DM 8G+) provides a true one-wire lossless transport for moving high-definition video, audio, power, Ethernet, and control signals over twistedpair copper wire. DM 8G+ handles uncompressed Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support forHDCP 2.2, Deep Color, 3D, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio. All signals are transported over a single CAT type cable, supporting 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals at distances up to 330 feet (100 m) using Crestron DM Ultra Cable, Crestron DM 8G® Cable, or third-party CAT5e. Higher resolutions up to UHD and 4K are supported at distances up to 330 feet (100 m) using DM Ultra Cable,230 feet (70 m) using DM 8G Cable, or 165 feet (50 m) using CAT5e.
Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+ technology is designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT certified products. An HDBaseT compliant device can be connected directly to the DM 8G+ input on the DMC-4K-C-DSP-HDCP2without requiring a DM transmitter.
- Modular input card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides a single 4K DM 8G+®input
- HDBaseT® Certified - Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®,DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for all resolutions up to UHD and 4K using DM® Ultra cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 ft (70 m) for UHD and 4K using DM 8G cable, or 165 ft (50 m) using CAT5e
- Includes an HDMI® output for pass-through of the input signal
- Includes a stereo analog line-level audio output with volume control
- Allows de-embedding of stereo 2-channel audio signals
- Built-in downmixing enables simultaneous distribution of multichannel surround sound and 2-channel stereo audio signals
- Provides up to 100 ms delay adjustment of the downmix signal
- Enables device control via CEC
- Supports PoDM and HDBaseT PoE power sourcing
- Occupies a single DM switcher input card slot
- Provides a rack-mountable DM 8G+ receiver solution using the optional DMCI card interface