The HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G is a DM Lite® 4K60 4:4:4 wall plate transmitter designed to interoperate with a DM Lite® receiver or DMPS Lite™ switcher. The HDMI® input of the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G enables the transmission of an HDMI signal. The USB-C® input with DisplayPort™ Alt Mode capability enables the transmission of a DisplayPort AV signal. A CAT5e or higher twisted pair cable is used to connect the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G to the DM Lite receiver or DMPS Lite switcher. For 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, a cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported. For UHD and 4K signals, a cable length of up to 130 ft (40 m) is supported.
Interoperability with a DM Lite Receiver or DMPS Lite Switcher
The DM Lite output port of the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G must be connected to a DM Lite input port of a DM Lite receiver or DMPS Lite switcher. Examples of supported DM Lite 4K60 4:4:4 receivers are the HD-RX-4KZ-101, HD-RXA-4KZ-101, HD-RXC-4KZ-101, and HD-RXCA-4KZ-101. Supported DM Lite 4K60 4:2:0 receivers are the HD-RX-101-C-E, HD-RXC-101-C-E, HD-RX-201-C-E, HD-RX-101-C-1G-E, and HD-RXC-101-C-1G-E. Supported DMPS Lite switchers are the HD-PS622, HD-PS621, HD-PS402, HD-PS401, and HD-RX-4K-210-C-E(-POE).
The HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G can be configured and controlled only when it is used with a DMPS Lite switcher. The web interface of the switcher can be used to configure the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G. In addition, control system programming and .AV Framework™ software support of the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G is hosted by the switcher.
4K60 4:4:4 and HDR Support
The HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G supports video resolutions up to 4K60 with 4:4:4 color sampling. HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats are also supported.
Automatic Switching of Inputs
When the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G is used with a DMPS Lite switcher, the web interface of the switcher or control system programming hosted by the switcher can be used to configure the AV switching behavior of the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G. Switching between the HDMI and USB-C DisplayPort inputs can occur based on the last connected input or on the routing priority assigned to each input. In addition, the input selection push button on the front of the HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G enables the desired input to be selected manually.
Two-Gang Wall Plate Design
The HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G is designed to mount into a 2-gang U.S. electrical box or plaster ring (not included). The HD-TX-4KZ-211-2G can receive power from the remote DM Lite receiver (surface mountable only) or DMPS Lite switcher.
- Interoperability with a DM Lite® receiver or DMPS Lite™ switcher
- Point-to-point extension of an HDMI® or USB-C® DisplayPort™ signal over a CAT5e or higher cable
- USB-C input with DisplayPort Alt Mode capability
- DM Lite transmission distance up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K signals or up to 230 ft (70 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals
- 4K60 4:4:4 capability
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats
- Compliance with HDCP 2.3
- Automatic switching of HDMI and USB-C DisplayPort inputs
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) pass-through capability
- EDID pass-through capability
- Two-gang wall plate design with black finish
- Decorator style faceplate required (FP-G2-DM Series sold separately)
- Power from the remote DM Lite receiver (surface mountable only) or DMPS Lite switcher