The IV-CAM-I20 is a high quality intelligent PTZ camera that uses visual AI to automatically track or frame a presenter. The IV-CAM-I20 is ideal for presenter tracking in large to extra large sized training rooms and classrooms, and group tracking meeting participants in large to extra large conference rooms. The IV-CAM-I20 has a dual camera design; the wide-angle reference camera uses visual AI to direct the PTZ camera. All visual AI is built into the camera – no external system is needed.
Presenter Tracking Capability
Visual AI is used to smoothly track a single moving presenter as they move through a designated presentation area. It is easily configurable to prevent tracking other subjects or displays by using Blocking Zones. Recommended tracking range is 15 to 50 ft from the presentation area.
Group Tracking Technology
Group Tracking utilizes visual AI to track multiple presenters smoothly in large training rooms and classrooms. The wide-angle reference camera continuously detects when participants enter or leave the presentation area, and the PTZ camera pans, tilts, and zooms to keep all presenters in the frame.
Preset Zones utilizes visual AI to frame a dedicated area of the room. When a participant enters the Preset Zone, the camera automatically displays the area regardless of who is currently talking or where other participants may be.
Automate VX Compatible
The IV-CAM-I20 camera is compatible with Automate VX multi-camera speaker tracking systems. Use the IV-CAM-I20 for presenter tracking in a designated area within 50 ft.
High Quality Video
A high quality Sony® CMOS sensor enables the camera to output up to 1080p60 resolution video.
Networked Power, Viewing, and Control
Connect a single Ethernet cable to power (PoE), view, set up, and control the IV-CAM-I20 camera.
Standard mounting holes make it easy to mount the camera. The IV-CAM-I20 ships with the color matched IVA-WMT-BRKT-1B Wall Mount Bracket, and is compatible with the IV-CAMA-UMB Universal Mounting Bracket and the IVA-CMT-BRKT-1B J-Mount Ceiling Bracket (both sold separately).
- Visual AI for Presenter Tracking
- High quality video supporting resolutions up to 1080p60
- Automatically pans, tilts, and zooms with dual camera technology, no external computer required
- Supports 20x optical zoom for tracking distances up to 50 ft from participants
- Connects directly to a codec or recording/streaming device
- Single Ethernet connection provides power (PoE), viewing, control, and NDI®|HX video
- Easily configured with Crestron 1 Beyond Camera Manager software
- Compatible with Automate VX multi-camera systems
- Available in Moon Gray and Bright White colors