The Crestron Flex R-Series Plus mobile UC system can be rapidly deployed to provide convenient video conferencing in a variety of professional settings, such as corporate, education, healthcare, or manufacturing environments. A Crestron unified communications engine assembly comes pre-installed for easy component installation and hookup. All components mount to a wheeled cart to bring collaboration to wherever it is needed.
Universal Platform Support:
High Definition video conferencing is enabled by connecting a computer or mobile device running a web conferencing or UC application such as Microsoft Teams®, Skype® for Business, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, BlueJeans, or Zoom Rooms™ software to the CCS-UC-1-X.
Built-in AirMedia® 2.0 technology allows for wireless content presentation from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via a Wi-Fi® wireless network. For more information about AirMedia technology, please visit www.crestron.com/airmedia.1
Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console:
The included Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console (CCS-UC-1-X) provides superior conferencing and collaboration for R-Series systems. The CCS-UC-1-X delivers a simple and consistent user experience through its large 7 in. HD color touch screen. Its integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone affords full-duplex wideband audio performance.
For more information, refer to the CCS-UC-1-X product page.
Huddly IQ™ Camera:
The included Huddly IQ camera features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture any space in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
XiO Cloud® Provisioning and Management Service:
Crestron Flex R-Series systems are enterprise grade solutions that are equipped for mass deployment. R-Series systems are easily manageable with the XiO Cloud service, an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices. ...
- Rapid deployment mobile UC system for presenting, calling, conferencing, and collaborating
- Universal conferencing platform support
- Utilizes the Crestron Mercury® X console to provide a superior conferencing and collaboration experience
- Includes an intelligent Huddly IQ™ camera with a 150° field of view (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400)
- 20 ft microphone range with 360° quad array
- Supports most 50 in. to 60 in. displays (not included)
- Easy to provision and manage with the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security for connecting and communicating over any enterprise or SMB network