The Crestron Flex UC-M70-T system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display1, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device (CCS-UC-1-T-V), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY), AVer® CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520), mic pod (CCS-UCA-MIC), cables, and power supply.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-M70-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1-T-V) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the Flex tabletop conference device to the UC Bracket Assembly.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included AVer CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520) features a wide-angle 82° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, super low light 2M pixel sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, AVer® CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera, UC Bracket Assembly, mic pod, cables, and power supply - just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network