The USB-SW-400 4-input USB 3.2 Data Matrix Switcher provides a plug-and-play, point-to-point solution for quickly connecting and sharing USB devices. Easily route USB data from the six device USB ports to four host devices.
Automatic Switching of Inputs:
Automatic switching among the USB inputs can occur based on the last connected device or on the routing priority assigned to each input. Switching behavior is configurable using the web interface or the XiO Cloud® service and is programmable using a Crestron control system. In addition, input selection push buttons on the front panel of the USB-SW-400 enable the desired inputs to be selected manually.
Switch Host Devices with Peripherals:
Seamlessly switch host devices by moving the mouse from one screen to another or through keyboard shortcuts. Keepalive emulation ensures that connected hosts are awake and ready to receive the input.
The USB-SW-400 is an enterprise-grade solution that can be deployed across hundreds of spaces and set up easily using just a web browser, the front panel, or the XiO Cloud service. Employing standard network security protocols such as 802.1x network access control, Active Directory® authentication, SSH, SSL, and secure CIP, the USB-SW-400 protects privacy and ensures compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
XiO Cloud® Provisioning and Management Service:
The USB-SW-400 is compatible with the XiO Cloud service, which enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts and network management and provisioning.
For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- Full matrix USB 3.2 data switcher
- Four USB-C® host ports and six device USB ports
- Supports 10 Gbps SuperSpeed+ USB 3.2? data
- Automatic and priority USB routing
- Mouse-based and keyboard shortcut host switching
- Option to lock devices to single USB host
- Keepalive emulation for HID devices
- Simple operation with front panel control or web interface
- Integration with Rest API, SIMPL, SIMPL#Pro
- Enterprise-grade security encryption protects privacy and ensures compliance with IT policies
- XiO Cloud® service support for remote provisioning and management