Real-time DVB-C2 analyzer software with advanced RF measurements in detailed graphs and displaying of all C2 signaling information.
Features single-PLP and multi-PLP reception and output over IP.
- Advanced analyzer that demodulates and decodes all parts of a DVB-C2 signal, for use with a DTA-2131 Software-Defined-Radio (SDR) receiver card.
- Shows all C2 parameters, signal details and RF measurements in a concise user interface.
- Gathers statistics about number of LDPC iterations required to correct all errors and displays LDPC iterations history in a graph.
- General-purpose DVB-C2 receiver and analyzer for R&D in the lab or in the field.
- Checking all aspects of DVB-C2 signals, e.g. for validating DVB-C2 modulators.
- DVB-C2 demonstrations or trials.
- Teaching, showing several constellations, the effect of multi-path echo's, etc.