Twelve (!) receivers on a single card, supporting any mix of cable (DVB-C, QAM-B/C) and terrestrial (DVB-T, DVB-T2, even ISDB-T) signals. All twelve transport streams are demodulated simultaneously, allowing you to monitor a complete network in real time.
- Next generation of the DTA-2139 with improved RF quality and support for terrestrial standards DVB-T, DVB-T2 and ISDB-T.
- Twelve independently-tunable tuners and twelve demodulators, each outputting the full transport stream.
- Each receiver provides an indication of lock status, RF level and MER for that channel.
- 24/7 continuous compliancy monitoring of an entire cable or terrestrial network, using Xpect Mosaic or another monitoring solution.
- Receiving all (or many) services in a free-to-air terrestrial network and remultiplexing them to a cable network.
- Creating a mosaic of all services on a cable or terrestrial network.