The DTU-238 is a portable unit for real-time analysis of terrestrial (DVB-T2/T, ISDB-T) and DVB-C cable signals (DVB-C2 is supported, too). An extra DVB-ASI input lets you analyze baseband Transport Streams. A single USB-2 connection supplies power, data and control; no additional power supply or batteries are required.
The DTU-238 can be combined with the RFXpert software for RF measurements, showing e.g. constellation and eye diagrams, and the unit can be combined with StreamXpert for real-time Transport-Stream analysis.
- Portable, easy-to-use unit for RF analysis and monitoring of terrestrial (DVB-T2/T, ISDB-T) and cable (DVB-C2/C) signals
- Tunes to any UHF/VHF or cable channel in the 42 to 1002MHz range
- Extra DVB-ASI input for real-time analysis of baseband Transport Streams
- Supports DVB-T2 lite
- Captures full Transport Streams directly to file on a laptop PC for easy field recording
- Ruggedized portable unit that requires no additional power supply or batteries and operates entirely from a USB-2 connection
- Sensitive front-end allowing reception of RF signals from -30 to +50dBmV
- Channel plans for world-wide regions
- Real-time RF measurements and TS analysis on DVB (T, T2, C or C2) or ISDB-T signals in the field
- Capture TS signals directly to file on a laptop PC for easy field recording