The HDC Control System is ideal for controlling up to 96 motors. The HDC console is a Surface / Wall Mounted enclosure, consisting of two hinged compartments, one supporting the control elements and the another containing the terminal blocks for the cable connections. The cable entry can be from either top or bottom of the enclosure The HDC system incorporates a central HIGH PERFORMANCE PCB, which integrates a number of control facilities, these features allow the operator to choose several levels of control. The control signal going to each motorized rigging device is a 2 wires, 24V D.C. that determines the direction of the movement in association with its polarity, but it can also be a CAN signal, in case of positioning controlled units.
- Single or multiple motors selection and movement
- Recording and playback of preset groups
- Back up capability
- Choice of wired or wire-less remote control
- Multi-remote locations capability
- 2 wires, 24V D.C. control to each motor
- DMX and CAN/ICARUS 2000 inputs added features