The DIMAX-Pro name - as a new class in the AV industry - covers hybrid matrix switchers that can satisfy all rendering requirements of an AV project, an office department, a building or even a factory.
This unprecedented 3-in-1 solution integrates presentation matrix, routing matrix and video processor into a single chassis.
- The presentation matrix offers scaling, seamless switching, cross fade switching and PIP rendering.
- The routing matrix performs signal conversion and matrix switching from any input to any or multiple outputs
- The video processor can drive video walls with real time display and scaling of input signals to any output screen or wall position.
DMX202-Pro family introduces the new concept of section. Each of the sections may have assigned input signals to handle, outputs to control and users with different access rights. The hierarchical user right system ensures user access and control to selected sections and so selected inputs and outputs only. The world class DMX202-Pro family modular devices are built up using 16x16, 32x32 or 72x72 chassis. They process 4-144 input and 4-72 output signals. HDMI, DVI, RGB, analogue video, SDI, direct HDBaseT signals are handled with full HDCP protection. DMX202-Pro family offer local or network based HTML5 compatible, intelligent control system with live preview option for I/O signals.
- Modular matrix switcher: presentation matrix, routing matrix and video processor sections
- Modular chassis and board set to serve 4x4 to 72x72 configurations
- 4K30 Hz I/O signals, handling all industry resolutions and formats with full HDCP support
- Different input signal formats and resolutions converted to desired output signal standard
- Signal scaling in and scaling out of any input resolution to any selected output resolution
- Seamless switch of two input signals in real time with zero latency and without loss of frames
- Fade-in, fade-out, cross-fade effects when switching of two input signals in real time
- Picture-in-Picture display of two live, moving video input signals over any output screen
- Video wall operation mode creating coherent video screens with real time input video display
- On-screen-display (OSD) over any input signal windows as defined by the project installation
- Preview option displaying multiple input signals in stamp sized live windows
- Fully independent audio matrix switching for embedded or separate analogue audio signals
- Ability to hierarchically assign different user and access rights to selected operators
- Easy-to-use, remote control user interface through platform independent web browser
- Versatile layout management user interface with sophisticated scenario handling
- Management of multiple and coherent video wall surfaces with real time input video rendering