Block unwanted sunlight and heat for a more comfortable space with the Exterior Motorized FlexShade® from Draper®. This convenient and easy-to-use shade mounts directly over the outside of your windows, providing a comfortable outdoor space or reducing interior heat gain and glare.
Easily raise or lower shades with the touch of a wall switch or remote or integrate the shades seamlessly into existing home automation systems. Exterior shades prevent most of the Solar energy from entering the building, thereby giving you maximum solar heat gain reduction.
Heavy-duty cable guides or side channels secure fabric against wind and weather.
*The weather and insect resistant solid aluminum headbox offers superior fit-and-finish and better durability than competitive products. Available in a wide range of colors and openness choices (1% to 14%) from leading weavers including Phifer SheerWeave® and Mermet USA fabrics. Part of the Draper@Home collection.
*Shades for porch/patio use should be retracted in windy conditions. Some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur over time in coastal applications near salt water.
- Available in sizes up to 11' x 11'
- Hardware (case and visible brackets) available in silver, ivory, charcoal, bronze, white or black
- Available with either side channels or cable guides for secure operation in windy weather
- Manual crank-override option available
- Same motor options available as our other window shade products