The wall- or ceiling-mounted, Targa electric projection screen is a popular choice for auditoriums, conference and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, boardrooms, and churches. Housed in a pentagonal steel case with matching endcaps that form universal mounting brackets makes installation of the Targa easy, whether wall- or ceiling-mounted. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The motor is mounted inside the roller providing a clean, low-profile appearance.
5-Year Warranty* Ready to purchase
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Screen operates instantly at the touch of a button and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions.
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch.
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 16' x 16' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.