Ideal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the free-hanging, ceiling-recessed Ultimate Access XL E electric projection screen accommodates larger screen sizes. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case allowing the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. Installation of the case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen later.
- Case is 14-1/16" H x 10-3/8" D (35.5cm X 26.4cm) (includes flange and mounting brackets, built-in controls may increase length of case)
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format screens.
- White case is standard, black is optional upon request
- Includes one 110 V, 3 position switch (220 V available upon request)
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case
Left hand motor location only.