Ideal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the tab-tensioned, ceiling-recessed, Ultimate Access XL V electric projection screen accommodates larger screen sizes. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal and provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Case installation during the initial phase of construction, eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen later.
- Case is 14-1/16" H x 10-3/8" D (35.5cm X 26.4cm) (includes flange and mounting brackets, extra drop will increase length of case)
- Black borders on all four sides. 12" of black drop at top of viewing surface is standard)
- White case is standard, black is optional upon request
- Includes one 110-120 V, 3 position switch (220 V available upon request)
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case
- Left hand motor location only.