Presentation Powerhouse — The DVI-3571a is a universal presentation switcher / scaler that is ideally suited for use in conference rooms, training facilities, classrooms, auditoriums, and other presentation applications. Today system designers and facility managers often face unpredictable requirements as different presenters can use a wide range of source devices. For each device, the signal format and resolution can vary greatly, making AV signal distribution difficult. The DVI-3571a overcomes these issues through a rich array of Input / Output connections that supports all popular AV input signal formats, as well as providing multiple outputs with user-selectable resolutions. The unit’s powerful capabilities provide the flexibility needed to adapt to the ever-changing demands of media-rich presentation environments.
Versatile Video Switching — The DVI-3571a accepts up to eight (8) video inputs: 3x HDMI (or DVI), 3x RGB Analog (VGA), 1x Component Video and 1x Composite Video. Each input supports a broad range of signal formats and resolutions. The selected input signal is routed simultaneously to 2x HDMI outputs and 1x RGB Analog (VGA) output for downstream display and/or processing. Two high performance scaling engines provide user-selectable output resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200.
Advanced Audio Routing — The DVI-3571a supports HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding. Each video input is coupled with an analog stereo audio input connection. After passing through an A/D converter, the selected audio input may be embedded in the HDMI output signal, as well as routed to both analog and digital audio output ports. The DVI-3571a also supports user-adjustable audio delay up to 150 ms for lip sync correction.
Maximum Control — The DVI-3571a includes a variety of control features, including Ethernet, RS232, IR Remote, and front panel selection. The unit can be easily integrated into a network using its Ethernet port and controlled via a built-in web browser GUI or via a Telnet console. These powerful features allow the unit to be seamlessly integrated into any professional AV system.
- Supports HDTV input resolutions up to 1080p, PC input resolutions up to 1920x1200
- User-selectable HDMI and VGA output resolutions up to 1080p and 1920x1200 / 60Hz
- Includes 8x inputs: 3x HDMI / DVI, 3x RGB Analog, 1x Component Video, 1x Composite Video
- 3x mirrored outputs: 2x HDMI, 1x RGB Analog
- Each video input is coupled with an analog stereo audio input port for audio embedding
- Supports audio embedding and de-embedding; includes digital S/PDIF and analog audio outputs
- Supports HDMI / DVI input signals with or without HDCP encryption
- Controllable using Ethernet, IR remote control,
- RS-232, and front panel pushbuttons
- Built-in web browser GUI control
- Screw-locking DC power connector for added security
- Rugged 1U metal enclosure, rack mounting ears included