The new ETX family builds upon the industry leading innovation and 85 year heritage of Electro Voice audio engineering to offer the most advanced professional portable powered loudspeakers available today.
A versatile high end choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians and DJs, and installed sound, the ETX family features three two way models (10 inch, 12 inch and 15 inch, all with a precision HF titanium compression driver), a three way model (15 inch with a 6.5 inch MF driver and a precision HF titanium compression driver) and two subs (15 inch and 18 inch drivers).
Positioned above the ZLX and Live X families respectively, ETX completes a trio of recent EV portable loudspeaker offerings each of which was designed to bring best in class performance to its price point.
- Best-in-class processing and control
- Professional-grade components and testing
- High sensitivity, low-distortion transducer design
- Custom die cast aluminum pole cups, handles and hardware
- Complete full function DSP control via single knob interface
- Eight mounting points for permanent installations (two way models)
- State of the art components deliver the legendary EV sound quality and reliability the pros trust
- Lightweight, durable and compact 18 mm, 13 ply birch plywood enclosures finished with EVCoat
- EV's FIR Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity
- EV patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage across all system configurations