Loudspeaker can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package.
It utilizes the DH7N, a high-output 3" titanium compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity. The 15" woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24dB per octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability. This combination of technologies results in a smooth response to 20kHz and excellent pattern control down to 500Hz.
It features make it ideal for many fixed-install applications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for protection from the elements. For maximum protection against extreme outdoor elements, a fully-weatherized fiberglass version is available. The unique acoustic and rigging design allows for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers.
- 12" LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- 3" diaphragm, 1.4" exit pure titanium compression driver
- 2-way loudspeaker
- Advanced fourth-order crossover network with HF protection
- 90° x 40° coverage pattern
- M10 threaded suspension points
- Fully-weatherized fiberglass finish with gland nut and stainless-steel grille
- Available in white color (Image is only for reference)
- Ideal for fixed-install applications