12-inch premium two-way full-range loudspeaker with 90° x 40° rotatable waveguide, designed for medium field medium throw coverage pattern. High-power, two-way loud-speaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight package. Utilizes the DH7N, a high-output 3” titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity™ 90° x 40° waveguide. The DVX3121A 12” woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24dB-per-octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
- 3-inch DH7N titanium/neodymium HF compression driver
- Rotatable Constant Directivity waveguide
- Six available patterns with coverage from 60º to 120º
- 97dB sensitivity, 131dB maximum SPL
- Power handling of 600W continuous, 2400W peak
- 4th-order passive crossover with HF protection
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure in three finishes, EV coat, PI and fiberglass (FG)