12-inch premium single two-way full-range loudspeaker system with 90° x 60° rotatable waveguide, design for medium-near field medium throw coverage pattern. High-power, two-way loud¬speaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, light¬weight package.Utilizes the DH7N, a high-output 3” titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity™ 90° x 60° waveguide. The DVX3121A 12” woofer was developed using FEA optimization for motor, suspension, and electrical design to ensure very low distortion, high efficiency, and maximum intelligibility at high SPL. The crossover uses steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes with equal¬ization for very smooth response in the vocal range, linear off-axis response, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
- 3-inch DH7N titanium/neodymium HF compression driver
- Rotatable Constant-directivity waveguide
- Six available patterns with coverage from 60º to 120º
- 97 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
- 4th-order passive crossover with HF protection
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure in three finishes: EVCoat, PI, and fiberglass (FG)