HD downconverter with analog audio will downconvert any type of HD signal and provides both an SD SDI output and ananalog composite output that are suitable for broadcast or monitoring. The built-in Frame Synchronizer allows you to feed asynchronous signals to the BrightEye 92-A. An external reference input allows genlock to a house reference. All vertical interval data and closed captioning is faithfully passed.
- Downconversion for monitoring or broadcast
- SD digital and analog composite video outputs
- Analog audio inputs and outputs
- Analog audio monitor output
- HDMI output for monitoring
- Frame sync
- 12 and 16 bit processing