The ultra short-throw laser display for bright, Full HD digital signage.
Offering superior image quality matched by continuous performance, the PowerLite 700U ultra short-throw 3LCD laser display is ideal for virtually any signage or presentation need. Get stunning images up to 130" diagonal in Full HD — perfect for storefronts, offices, schools and more. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, the PowerLite 700U includes a laser light source that lasts up to 20,000 hours. Plus, Epson® 3LCD projectors deliver high Color Brightness. Additional features include 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness, up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast and expansive connectivity.
- Laser Light Source: Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
- Bright and Colorful: Features 4000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 4000 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
- WUXGA Resolution: 1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
- Contrast Ratio: Features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2,500,000:1, for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant, vivid colors
- HDMI Connectivity: Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- Three-Year Warranty: Extends the limited warranty to 3 years
- Breakthrough laser technology — features a laser light source that lasts up to 20,000 hours1; plus, get higher image contrast and Instant ON/OFF
- Remarkable color accuracy — high Color Brightness and wide Color Gamut4 with Epson
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 4,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Widescreen, true-to-life images up to 130" diagonal — native WUXGA Full HD resolution for signage, videos, presentations and more
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail — dynamic contrast up to 2,500,000:1
- Expansive connectivity — features 3x HDMI® (1x MHL®5), VGA, stereo input and more, plus optional wireless (module sold separately)
- Flexible positioning — project larger-than-life images in tight spaces without shadow interference; plus, install the projector on its side for portrait orientation
- Remote management and control tools — compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, Extron®, PJLink and more; offers easy access and maintenance