The Pro L1505UHNL combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology. Delivering 12000 lumens of color/white brightness, the Pro L1505UHNL offers bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours. This sleek, black projector includes Edge Blending and 360-degree projection for a variety of installation applications. Its integration capabilities include 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™ connectivity, plus nine optional powered lenses (sold separately).
Bright and Colorful: Features 12,000 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 12,000 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
Laser Light Source: Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
4K Enhancement Technology: Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality - every subtle intricacy is captured.
3G-SDI: Allows for the transmission of uncompressed digital video signals. Interface allows for a 328-foot cable length.
HDBaseT: Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable.
- Bright and colorful - 12,000 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 12,000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Laser light source - Epson projectors with laser light source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free
- 4K Enhancement technology delivers astonishing picture quality - every subtle intricacy is captured
- 3G-SDI - Allows for the transmission of uncompressed digital video signals. Interface allows for a 328-foot cable length
- HDBaseT - Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable
- Exceptional full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Advanced connectivity - 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately) - with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility - 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- Brightness lock feature - allows users to securely set maximum brightness level
- Pro L1505UHNL projector
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp