The DV-201 is an SDI digital video (3G, HD & SD) 1 x 4 Distribution Amplifier. The unit features high-performance & low-cost and is able to distribute 3Gb/s, 1.5Gb/s & 270Mb/s data rates. The DV-201 automatically detects the data rate and then re-clocks and equalizes the signal. The Distribution Amplifier can equalize 400m @ 270Mb/s, 200m @ 1.5Gb/s and 140m @ 3Gb/s of 1694A coax cable. An external power supply is not required as the DV-201 is completely self-contained requiring only 117VAC or 220VAC (option J) to operate. The small desktop enclosure can be easily placed behind an equipment rack or in the rack by specifying the rack mount option.
- 4 Outputs (BNC)
- 270Mb/s, 1.5Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- Reclocking & Equalization
- Optional Rackmount & Dual Rackmount
- Automatic Input Rate Detection
- Reclocking Bypass Switch
- DVB-ASI compliant at 270 Mb/s
- 117 VAC (standard) or 220 VAC (option 'J')
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8" clear or black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- P2---Dual Rack Mount: Allows specific units to be mounted side-by-side on a single Rack Mount panel.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.