is an SDI digital video (3G, HD & SD) 1 x 4 Distribution Amplifier. The unit features high-performance & low-cost and is able to distribute 3Gb/s, 1.5Gb/s & 270Mb/s data rates. The DV-207
automatically detects the data rate and then re-clocks and equalizes the signal. The Distribution Amplifier can equalize 400m @ 270Mb/s, 200m @ 1.5Gb/s and 140m @ 3Gb/s of 1694A coax cable. A non-reclocked loop output is also provided. An external power supply is not required as the DV-207 is completely self-contained requiring only 117VAC or 220VAC (option J) to operate. The small diecast enclosure can be easily placed behind an equipment rack.
- 4 Outputs (BNC
- 270Mb/s, 1.5Gb/s, 3Gb/s
- Reclocking & Equalization
- Automatic Input Rate Detection
- Reclocking Bypass Switch
- DVB-ASI compliant at 270 Mb/s
- 117 VAC (standard) or 220 VAC (option 'J')
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.