ESE offers two different size displays of the Digital Clock/Calendar displays The ES-126U is a twelve-digit Time
Code Reader (ESE-TC90, ASCII, SMPTE or EBU) that displays six digits (Hours, Minutes & Seconds) of time and
six digits (Month, Day & Year or optionally Day, Month & Year) of date. The displays are .56” high yellow LEDs
and the unit is mounted in a 1 3/4” Rack Mount enclosure. The ES-127U is identical to the ES-126U except that
it has 1.0” high LED displays and its Rack Mount enclosure is 3 1/2” high.
- Perfect Synchronization With Master
- Reads ESE, ASCII, SMPTE Or EBU Time Code
- Long-Life Yellow LED Displays
- Optional Time Zone Offset
- Rack Mount Enclosure
- Product Options:
- Black---Black Anodized Front Panel.
- Blue---Blue LED Displays
- ESE---ESE Time Code Output: An ESE Time Code output is provided allowing the unit to drive ESE Time Code Slaves.
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- TZ---Time Zone Offset: Internal DIP switch allows the hours (and half-hour) to be independently offset to any time zone.
- W---3-Wire Power Cord: Recommended where static charges can occur. Standard on many units, otherwise a 2-wire cord is supplied.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- Green---Green LED Displays
- Red---Red LED Displays