provides a loop-thru input and four isolated outputs, all accessible via BNC connectors. Screwdriver-adjustable Gain and Equalization controls are provided on the front of the case. Up to 1000 feet of cable may be compensated by adjusting the EQ trimmer. The Gain control provides an overall signal level adjustment of - 6 to +3.5 db. The DC Level control allows adjustment of the DC clamp level with respect to Ground. When the input is not looped thru to other equipment, a 75 ohm terminator should be used on the free input connector. Unused outputs need not be terminated. The unit is housed in a small diecast box, which is ideal for tucking away in the most convenient location.
- BNC connectors
- Loop-thru video input
- 12 isolated outputs (75 ohm)
- 10 MHz frequency response
- Gain & HF Equalization controls
- DC Level control
- Rugged die-cast alloy case
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.