is a 1 x 4 Distribution Amplifier for S-Video (Y/C Component). The unit provides a loop-thru input and four isolated outputs, all accessible via S-Video connectors. Screwdriver-adjustable Gain and Equalization controls are provided on the front of the case. When the input is not looped thru to other equipment, a 75 ohm termination should be used on the free input connector. Unused outputs need not be terminated. The unit is housed in a small diecast box, which is ideal for tucking away in the most convenient location.
- 4-Pin S-Video connectors
- Loop-thru video input
- 4 isolated outputs (75 ohm)
- 10 MHz frequency response
- Gain & HF Equalization controls
- Rugged die-cast alloy case
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available
- Product Options:
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.