The ES-230 Color Bar Generator can be used for aligning monitors or for checking the signal fidelity of a video system. The ES-230 generates RS-170A full-field bars or black-burst. The unit provides eight composite outputs. If the TONE option is ordered, a sinewave tone is output from the rear-mounted RCA connector at either 1 KHz or 400 Hz. Front-panel DIP switches allow selection of Auto-Black, Bars / Black, Interlace / Progressive, NTSC pedestal On / Off, Chroma On / Off, Tone Frequency and NTSC/PAL mode. The Auto-Black mode generates Color Bars & Tone for 30 or 60 seconds after the START button is pressed, then switches to silent Black-Burst.
- 8 Outputs (BNC)
- NTSC and PAL modes
- Color Bars or Black-Bur
- Auto-Black mode
- Interlace or Progressive
- Switchable NTSC pedestal
- Chroma on/off
- Optional 1 KHz/400 Hz Tone, 0dbm
- Product Options:
- J---220 VAC/50 Hz Operation: The unit is configured to operate from 220 VAC line voltage. 117 VAC 50/60 Hz is standard.
- P---19" Front Panel (Rack Mount): Designed for mounting into a standard equipment rack. Panel is 1/8" clear or black anodized Aluminum and chassis is 5" - 10" deep.
- P2---Dual Rack Mount: Allows specific units to be mounted side-by-side on a single Rack Mount panel.
- Tone---1 KHz Tone Output: Continuous 1 KHz Tone at 0db for Synching Audio with Video.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.