The ES-246/BNC is a quad 1 x 6 SMPTE-LTC / IRIG time code distribution amplifier. It is housed in a 1.75” x 19” rackmount panel and chassis (the chassis extends 4.8” behind the panel). Each amplifier provides a loop-thru input and six 600 ohm outputs. The inputs and outputs are connected via the rear mounted BNC connectors.
The ES-246/BNC is a transformerless design that takes a single unbalanced input and provides six unbalanced single ended outputs. The output levels for each of the four inputs are set via the four pots on the front panel. A 0.5 amp power line fuse is located on the rear panel.
- Passes SMPTE-LTC and IRIG time codes
- BNC connector input & output
- Loop-thru input
- Four Independent 1 x 6 distribution amplifiers
- Independent gain control for each amplifier
- 220-240 VAC (110-120 VAC is standard) & UL options available