The ES-73 converts IRIG A, B, or E time code to a USB interface. The device is powered by the USB interface and is intended for computer time synchronization. The unit can be set to read either AC (modulated) or DC code. The operating mode may be selected by DIP switch or by software.
- Dongle measures 5" L x 1.2" W x 1" H
- 6 time code modes (IRIG A/B/E in AC or DC form)
- Error detect and correction (switchable)
- Time sync software provided
- Linux real-time mode provided
- Powered by USB interface
- DIP switch or software mode configuration