is a Time Code Reader, Generator and Inserter for HD (High Definition) Serial Digital Interface (SDI) video. Linear Time Code (LTC) and RP-188 Time Code are both read and generated by the HD-488E
. The unit accepts a multitude of HD formats. The inserter mode provides the ability to superimpose time and/or user bits onto video with alphanumeric characters. As many as thirty characters of text may also be superimposed onto the video. Flexibility is also provided to the user, allowing for selection of the information to be displayed (time, time and user bits or text) on up to three different windows. The three windows are independent of each other and may be blanked.
is an enhanced version of the HD-488
. New features include selectable color fonts, selectable onscreen date formats and front-panel entry of user text data.
- Accepts Multiple HD Formats
- Generates/Reads/Inserts LTC/RP188 Time Codes
- Dual LTC Output
- USB Setup Interface
- User Friendly Contro
- Time Zone Offset
- LCD Setup/Status Display
- Universal Power Supply (90-264 VAC)
- Transcode RP-188 to LTC
- Transcode LTC to RP-188
- Time Code / Time of Day / User Text Window burn
- Master Time Code Generator
- GPS Master Clock (w/GPS option)
- NTP Sourced Master Clock (w/NTP-C option)
- GPS sourced NTP Server (w/NTP & GPS options)
- IRIG Sourced NTP Server (w/NTP & IRIG options)
- IRIG-B Generator (w/IRIG option)
- Transcode IRIG A/B/G to IRIG-B or SMPTE Codes (w/IRIG option)
- Transcode SMPTE Codes to IRIG-B (w/IRIG option)
- Drive standard ESE Remote Displays with Time of Day
- Product Options:
- ESE---ESE Time Code Output: An ESE Time Code output is provided allowing the unit to drive ESE Time Code Slaves.
- DC---DC Operation: Requires the unit to be powered from a DC source exclusively, typically +12 to +35 VDC.
- GPS---GPS Receiver: A GPS receiver replaces the IRIG-B Time Code Input.
- IRIG---IRIG-B Time Code Output. Option 'GPS' is required.
- NTP-C---NTP Client. NTP Clients synchronize with an NTP server.
- NTP---Client, NTP Clients synchronize with an NTP server.
- OCXO---OCXO: Provides an Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator.
- UL---"UL" Approved Power Supply: The unit is supplied with a UL/CSA approved wall mount power supply.
- RS---RS-232C Output: Computer Interface allows the time code data to be shared with a computer. RS-422A may be specified.