The MMA10G-TRXS-5G is a standalone 5G-enabled HEVC/H.264 encoder/decoder that features one HDMI input and one HDMI output with the option of installing a 12G SDI SFP+ transceiver to allow for the transport of SDI video and embedded audio. The MMA10G-TRXS-5G can simultaneously encode and decode video signals with a maximum resolution of up to 4K60 (10-bit, 4:2:2). The MMA10G-TRXS-5G is a compact and fanless standalone device utilizing 5G wireless technology - an ideal gateway for applications such as live streaming, mobile broadcasting, mobile surveillance, and remote operation.
Advanced Media Compression Technology:
The MMA10G-TRXS-5G employs standards-based HEVC (H.265) video compression technology and outputs encoded streams that can be decoded using additional MMA10G-TRXS-5Gs or by other third-party decoders. HEVC (H.265) encoding is supported natively for progressive and interlaced standards and the encoding bitrate is configurable from 1 to 20 Mbps. With regards to the its audio capabilities, the MMA10G-TRXS-5G supports AAC audio compression for HDMI/SDI embedded audio sources and audio signals coming from its analog audio Mini XLR input.
Versatile Streaming Options:
The MMA10G-TRXS-5G supports the SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) and RTMP/RTMPS (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) streaming protocols. The MMA10G-TRXS-5G can be used to stream point-to-point over the Internet or over a local network allowing for a multitude of high-quality ultra low latency professional applications. With its powerful encoding/decoding functions, comprehensive streaming features, and wireless 5G capabilities, the MMA10G-TRXS-5G is truly one of the most versatile gateways in the market today.
Easy Configuration and Flexible Control Port:
The MMA10G-TRXS-5G includes a dedicated control port that allows you to access the native Web UI for quick and easy configuration. The control port can also be bridged with the HEVC/SRT/RTMP media stream if required.
- One HDMI 2.0A input and one HDMI 2.0A output; one 12G SDI (3G/HD/UHD) input (and one 12G SDI output (via SFP+)
- Simultaneous single HEVC encode and decode up to 4K60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 color sampling (selectable bitrate from 1 -20 Mbps)
- Analog audio input/output (via one Mini XLR connector) with AAC compressed audio support
- 5G module for AV transport over mobile networks (Sub-6GHz and [optional] mmWave support)
- Streaming protocol support for SRT and RTMP/RTMPS
- Fanless device passively cooled by convection air flow
- Web-based configuration